Consumer habits have changed rapidly over the last few years. Whether the Coronavirus pandemic, fluctuating markets or reality television is to blame, luxury home buyers aren’t exempt from this change in perspective that has now led to a change in buyer habits. Check out what agents shared are the most in-demand home amenities in 2023.
- Agent Poll Sheds Light on 2023 Buyer Trends
- M sur la Montagne : Ultimate Luxury in Montreal
- Profusion Immobilier celebrates the most powerful alliance ever concluded in luxury real estate in Quebec with: Forbes Global Properties
- Exception – Prohibition on the Purchase of Residential Property by Non-Canadians Act
- Winter is a great time to sell